Schneider Electric Procurement Intern P5 in Apodaca, Mexico
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This position will be responsible for all the administrative duties needed in the department. They will interact with the Purchasing Buyer and all Finance Staff as needed.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Perform analysis & research within the global energy markets, including timing studies, fundamental analysis and technical analysis.
- Assist and support the Local buyers
- Coordinate administrative workload to maintain consistent/even work flow; assist with standardization of administrative duties and performance.
- Assisting with Vendor inquiries and assist to obtain and procure the goods that are requested by the departments. Coordinate the purchase and delivery of the goods.
- Work with the Purchasing Buyer as needed for documentation gathering and workflow
This job might be for you if:
- Are an active bachelor student from 6th semester and up related to Purchasing area:
- Industrial Engineering ,International Business, Business Administration or Administrative Mechanical Engineer
- Have an advanced level of English
- Have a grade point average above 8.5
- Have participated in extracurricular activities
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Primary Location: Mexico-Nuevo León-Apodaca
Unposting Date: Jul 19, 2017, 12:59:00 PM
Req ID: 003L3W