Continental Corporation Financial Analyst Intern in Auburn Hills, Michigan
About Continental With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
Auto req ID 67581BR
Job Title Financial Analyst Intern
Country United States
Posting Location Auburn Hills, MI
• Collects and analyzes financial data from various sources in support of business development activities.
• Performs routine analysis in support of sales & volume forecasting and reporting.
• Maintain reporting tools with Excel VBA.
• Creates, maintains, and updates financial databases and spreadsheets, and generates various reports as required.
• Analyzes data to identify trends and opportunities for advanced driver assistance systems market.
• Creates compelling reports and presentations to support management decisions.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required.
• Must be enrolled in a US accredited degree program.
• Must maintain a minimum GPA of a 2.8.
• Course of study: Business Administration.
• Class Standing: Junior or senior level.
• Able to work 30+ hours a week.
• Strong Excel skills (Advanced Functions, Pivot Tables, VBA, etc.)
Additional Preferred Skills:
• Understanding of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
• Studying Management Information Systems or Information Technology.
• Understanding of financial metrics (CAGR, YOY, etc.).
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to North.America.Recruiting@continental-corporation.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.4000.
Division Footer Text Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.