Express Scripts Intern-User Research in Austin, Texas
Job ID: REQ20008461
Under the supervision of the Manager, the intern will have ownership for one or more specific department related projects. The intern will conduct research, review internal processes, and perform data analysis. This position will work cross-functionally with other departments within ESI.
- Conduct research related to ESI and its clients.
- Perform data analysis and assist in data reporting as needed.
- Makes or assists in making oral or written presentations to management.
- Collaborate with other functional areas on various projects as needed.
- Full-time student in an accredited 4 year college, graduate program or Pharm. D. Program; Preference given to students with 3.0 GPA or above.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Creative and resourceful.
- Strong business aptitude.
- Knowledge of the PBM or healthcare industry preferred.
- Students must be available to work M-F 8am-5pm.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Our Pharmacy Operations Group is made up of our national network of wholly owned home delivery pharmacies. These pharmacies consist of administrative processing, Therapeutic Resource Centers and dispensing facilities with state-of-the-art technology that work together to provide clients and members with superior services. These facilities offer fast, seamless service to our members as prescriptions are routed between pharmacies for the highest quality and most expeditious processing and dispensing. Our sophisticated information technology systems and wide network of credentialed pharmacists in specific areas of expertise make us the only pharmacy network capable of delivering our unique practice model.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes.
Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the 'Most Admired Companies' in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation.
Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.