Dell RSA Global Services Operations Program Mgmt Intern in Bedford, Massachusetts
RSA is a part of the Dell Technologies family of brands. Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that provides the essential infrastructure for organizations to build their digital future, transform IT and protect their most important asset: information. The company services customers of all sizes across 180 countries – ranging from 98 percent of the Fortune 500 to individual consumers – with the industry's most comprehensive and innovative portfolio from the edge to the core to the cloud.
At RSA, we are committed to bringing innovation to people everywhere and organizations of all shapes and sizes so they can transform and thrive in the digital economy.
Provides analytical and statistical support within a functional organization requiring interfacing with a broad range of cross-functional positions. Prepares reports for use in business planning and analysis for assigned area. Ensures effective communication between technical and non-technical functions. Keeps management informed of key issues and changes, which may impact expected business results. Maintains awareness of trends, business conditions and internal processes that may impact business results, initiatives, or program deliverables
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops report specifications of data requirements and provides analysis to resolve business-related problems. Improves reporting processes whenever possible.
• Compiles and prepares statistical data used in the analysis of operational performance of designated functional area.
• Assists in managing projects through completion including project tracking, monitoring, reporting and administration. Communicates project status through publishing high quality project reports and presentations.
• Evaluates business process implications of system requirements and assesses possible redesign recommendations.
• Creates documentation and ensures readiness for all projects. Documents business case analysis and assists in translating business requirements into process/functional design/system solutions.
• Assists in the development of project plans including the creation of detailed work plans and timelines using project management tools. Works with project manager(s) to ensure the integrity and completeness of the solutions delivery process.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to lead, motivate, and direct a workgroup.
• Ability to work effectively with senior management
• Cross-Functional skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Organizational skills.
• Communication skills.
Education Required: Bachelors (Technical or Non -Technical)
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
Engineering - Software
400 - SECURITY
US - Massachusetts - Bedford