Vecna Electrical Engineering Internship - Summer 2018 in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Vecna Robotics seeks electrical engineering interns to own a personal project as well as assist the engineering team with the design, fabrication, and validation of various test, prototype and pre-production devices. You will work with team members in all disciplines to solve challenging problems and build institutional knowledge about complex systems. You will be involved in all aspects of design including electrical and firmware design as well as systems and mechanical integration. This is a full-time, hourly internship position. Must commit to 12 weeks.
- Investigate possible solutions to complex problems and provide recommendations to the team.
- Use knowledge generated in investigation phases to design and implement complex test and pre-production systems.
- Develop electrical systems at the PCB through systems levels.
- Develop embedded firmware.
- Test, analyze, and iterate on solutions.
- At least a rising junior or senior with interest and experience in electrical engineering.
- Solid understanding of fundamental engineering and electrical principles.
- Eager to learn with the team as we develop cutting edge solutions together.
- Be excited about working in a hands-on, team-based environment.
- Experience with embedded firmware development.
- Experience designing, implementing, and programming electro-mechanical systems.
- Cambridge, MA
Job ID: 295