Riverside Community Care Program Director - Cambridge Outpatient Center *Internal Only* in Cambridge, Massachusetts
Cambridge Outpatient Center Program Director
The Program Director plans, directs and participates in the daily operation of the program ensuring quality of care, appropriate staffing and staff support and effective participation in the wider service system to ensure continuity of consumer care.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supports and articulates the program and agency mission to staff, consumers, providers and others.
- Plans the program’s direction, sets program goals and develops program policies that reflect the mission of the program and the agency.
- Organizes program structure to support the implementation of identified direction, goals and policies and leads staff in implementing them.
- Develops and monitors the program budget ensuring that budget targets are met. Establishes & implements productivity expectations.
- Provides clinical leadership and direction in providing program services in an appropriate and time effective manner.
- May provide direct services as needed including the completion of appropriate clinical documentation in each case.
Orientation and ongoing supervision provided.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills required
- Basic computer fluency, including Microsoft Office, required
Valid driver’s license and access to reliable vehicle required for limited local travel Required Experience
Masters Degree in Clinical Mental Health discipline and independent clinical licensure required.
- Two years management/supervisory or administrative experience in a similar mental health setting required.
- Five years clinical experience in a multi-disciplinary mental health setting required.
Tracking Code: 1976-709
Job Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular