Brinks Intern (non-IT) in Coppell, Texas
Requisition #:20343Location:Coppell TX - B0272
Functional Area:Administrative/ClericalEducation Required:Bachelors Degree
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Experience Required:3 - 5 Years
• Identification of project deliverables, and creation of project specific documentation such as functional specifications and requirements
• Stay on top of industry trends regarding app development, marketing tools, analytics tools, virtual and augmented reality.
• Work closely with the sales team in order to develop a methodology and approach to selling technology development solutions.
• Assist with brainstorming discussions and workshops with in-house and remote teams to help reach clear business objectives and product direction
• Assist with the QA of implementations alongside engineers and product managers
• Assist in development of formal frameworks and methodologies for approaching major strategic/analytic challenges; publish/white paper(s) where appropriate; innovate and disrupt.
•Be flexible and willing to work closely with a team as we scale and grow the business
Position Qualifications: Qualifications:
• Currently enrolled in and actively attending an accredited college or university as a Senior level undergrad or graduate program student.
• Student must be in good academic standing with an overall GPA of 3.0 or better
• Prior related business or marketing experience is preferred
• Strong communication skills and proven time management
• Ability to adapt to various situations – work in a fast paced environment, flexible and resourceful
• Demonstrate leadership and can take the lead with little or no guidance – work independently
• Builds rapport and can interact professionally with various business partners at all levels
• Critical thinking and creative program solving skills
• Team-oriented and strong partnership skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel, with a particular emphasis on list and lead
Brink’s is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we’re needed. We do it because we’re trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink’s Proud.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top