Sony Pictures Entertainment Third Party Risk Management and Content Protection—Information Security, Fall 2017 Internship in Culver City, California
Third Party Risk Management and Content Protection—Information Security, Fall 2017 Internship
INFOSEC is responsible for providing information security services to Sony Pictures and its subsidiaries. The Content Protection and Third Party Risk Management team is specifically responsible for protecting content-related information assets and assessing the risk of third parties who do business with Sony Pictures.
Intern responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Assist in the analysis of content related assets and workflows;
• Assist in the evaluation of third party vendors and services;
• Assist in determining data accuracy.
To determine potential risks/threats to SPE intellectual property and information assets.
The intern will gain experience/exposure to the following:
• How to conduct a third party risk assessment;
• Vendor contract negotiation;
• Content Protection.
• Attention to detail;
• Familiarity with or interest in the theatrical/television production lifecycle;
• Basic understanding of information technology concepts and systems;
• Working knowledge of information security, including the concepts of confidentiality, integrity, and availability;
• Proficiency in the use of office desktop applications, including search engines, imdb, etc.;
• Understanding of the importance of confidentiality.
SPE’s Fall Intern 2017 Program is a 12-week part-time program from September 25-December 15, 2017. All applicants must be enrolled in an accredited degree program for the entire duration of their internship and must be available for the full 12 week session.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.
- Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE's global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.