Esterline Engineering Intern in East Camden, Arkansas
Esterline Technologies Corporation Engineering Intern, Esterline Defense Technologies Esterline welcomes people who share our determination and high standards to join us in doing work that moves the world forward. Esterline Defense Technologies (EDT) is comprised of five wholly-owned subsidiaries of Esterline. The Defense Technologies platform has a sole source position in Combustible Ammunition Cases and Countermeasure Chaff. Additionally, Defense Technologies produces Countermeasure Flares and related products for the global defense industry. The platform is headquartered in Coachella, CA with additional locations in the states of Arkansas and North Carolina. Defense Technologies Profile Company Name: Esterline Defense Technologies is part of the Advanced Materials Business Segment of Esterline Technologies Corporation Industry: Defense Products & Services Number of Employees: 250 Job Overview
Title: Engineering Intern Job Family: Operations/Engineering Reports to:Departmental Manager * Works with:Mid-level Managers & Supervisors, Engineering Staff *Location: East Camden, AR Type: 3 months Job Summary
Performs tasks expected as a Mechanical Engineer in a Manufacturing and Research & Development environment. Primary Responsibilities
- Participates in various assignments related to Manufacturing, Product Development and other engineering projects on an as needed basis.
- Provides own transportation to and from work.
- Demonstrates ability in the Esterline competencies for all employees, customer focus, ethics & values, problem solving, integrity & trust, functional/technical skills, listening, action-oriented, composure and values diversity.
- Must be currently enrolled and actively pursuing completion of undergraduate or graduate Degree.
- Highly motivated individual with capability to follow general instructions.
- Good communication skills: verbal and written.
- Prior participation in an Intern program, but not necessary.
- Energetic material knowledge preferred.
Junior or Senior college level. Esterline Competencies
Must be able to demonstrate ability in the Esterline competencies for all employees, customer focus, ethics & values, problem solving, integrity & trust, functional/technical skills, listening, action-oriented, composure and values diversity. Education/Previous Experience Requirements
Enrolled in an undergraduate degree in Engineering or Science program.
- U.S. citizenship or Permanent Resident Alien Status required.
U.S. Export Policy Notice:
To comply with U.S. export laws and regulations, Esterline operations in the U.S. may only employ "U.S. Persons" as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Job Title: Engineering Intern
Req ID: 10951BR
Location: Esterline Defense Group - ARO
City: East Camden
Country: United States
Position Type: Temporary