Sodexo Inc. Sodexo Intern in Greensboro, North Carolina
The Sodexo Intern will perform and train in various responsibilities under their career concentration. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements.
Assists maintenance workers, foodservice employees engaged in cleaning, maintaining, cooking or serving at facilities of commercial, health care, school, residence hall or other establishments.
Assists in daily operations.
Learns how to operate and maintain equipment on an as-needed basis.
Performs day-to-day assignments.
Maintains and observes department s guidelines.
May provides feedback on guidelines.
May be assigned special projects.
May assist in calculating recipes and preparing special formulas.
May assist with the checking of patient trays and Feeding Program boxes.
May update patient lists/labels on a daily basis.
Attends weekly menu group and assists patients in filling out menus.
Completes formula inventory as assigned.
May be part of a formal Sodexo internship program. Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
Complies with all Sodexo HACCP/OSHA and/or local policies and procedures.
Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
In pursuit of a degree.
No experience required.
Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and client representatives.
Ability to use a computer.
Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
Maturity of judgment and behavior.
Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
Maintains a positive attitude.
Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
Must comply with any dress code requirements.
Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity.
Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without corrective lenses.
Significant walking or other means of mobility.
Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.
/Working Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work location):/
Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside activities and events.
Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and extended hours as business dictates.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Aggie Dining Marketing Intern - Accpeting Applications for NCA&T Students *
POSTION TYPE: PT/ FLEX (up to 20 hours/ week)
EDUCATION: HIGH SCHOOL / G.E.D
EXPERIENCE: PREVIOUS RELATED EXPERIENCE -- 1+ YEARS
MARKETING INTERN POSITION SUMMARY:
The Marketing Intern s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Primary role is to support strategy, implement tactics and track the achievement of 3 key pillars:
• Increasing profitable sales growth year-over-year
• Increasing customer satisfaction
• Ensure client retention
• Any other reasonable requests as detailed by management.
The daily activities of the Marketing Intern are the implementation, tracking and reporting of Sodexo marketing initiative in alignment with the above 3 pillars. These responsibilities include:
• Support of Creating Exceptional Student Experiences positioning through a keen understanding of how to leverage marketing tactics at each touch point of the consumer journey
• Support implementation and tracking of Strategic Business Plan tactical marketing action plan
• Implement the contents of the Campus Marketing Promotions Kit
• Support the Better Tomorrow Plan initiatives through marketing, promotion and communication of campus research including customer satisfaction through bi-annual mandatory surveys
• Assist with the creation and implementation of all communication collateral, print, web, social media, etc.
• Monitor campus websites and social media outlets to ensure compliance and up-to-date information
• Assist with communication, promotion, implementation and tracking of all account level research to include bi-annual customer satisfaction surveys, focus groups, customer segmentation processes, food preference surveys, and custom account analysis in tandem with Senior Marketing Manger and Area Marketing Coordinator
A successful applicant must have the following:
• 1+ years of previous experience in marketing, promotions, event planning, social media, photography, graphics/design, or video production
• Must have a minimum of a High School diploma or G.E.D.
• Must have a team player attitude, dependable, reliable and respectable; exemplify leadership qualities and professionalism with excellent customer service skills.
• Physical Demands: Specific physical characteristics and abilities are required to perform the work, such as agility, dexterity and long periods of walking, standing, bending, carrying or lifting supplies and equipment weighing 50 pounds or more.
Interested candidates must complete an online application and include a cover letter and resume to be considered. No phone calls please.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer. Sodexo is committed to upholding the spirit and principles of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the 1998 amendment to the Act. If, due to a disability, you require a reasonable accommodation to navigate this site and/or complete the on-line application process, please contact SodexoFrontlineApplicationSupport.USA@sodexo.com for assistance. For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.