Cisco Business Analyst Bachelors (Intern) - Mexico in Guadalajara, Mexico
Business Analyst Bachelors (Intern) - Mexico
Location: Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Area of Interest Supply Chain
Job Type Intern
Technology Interest Internet of Everything
Job Id 1212427
What You’ll Do
● Develop innovative solutions for real business challenges
● Collaborate on cross-functional projects
● Analyze internal processes, data, and problems
● Identify issues and areas for improvement
● Identify new business models and benefits from enabling new capabilities
● Map internal processes and improve how people work together
Who You'll Work With
Develop creative ways to help Cisco operate more efficiently. Collaborate with cross-functional teams and solve for business issues. Facilitate new business models and process improvements.
Who You Are
● Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master's degree in Business, Management, Finance, Math, Accounting, Information Systems or related field
● Minimum of a 3.0 GPA or equivalent
● Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills
● High level of customer focus and service excellence as you seek proactive and practical solutions
● Strong collaboration skills with internal/external customers and cross-functional teams
● Excellent communication skills, “can do” attitude and team player in global environment
● Effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
#univservsecjobs #univanalystjobs #Engineering #Finance #Operations #ISG #IT #Sales #Services #SupplyChain #STO #Security @WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.