State Street Fund Accounting Six Months Internship (July 17 - Jan 18) in Hong Kong, China
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and prohibits discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of any legally protected characteristics.
Shared Services and Discretionary Transaction:
- Responsible for transaction processing covering securities and FX transactions.
- Input transactions into respective systems; verify input result, handles enquiry and maintenance of records.
- Follow up trade related issues with fund accounting teams and other operations teams
- Perform ad hoc and administrative tasks when assigned
Applicants must be eligible to work in Hong Kong and to commence the in Hong Kong. The full time internship will start in July 2017.
This is a 6-month full timeinternship so you need to postponed your study if you are offered. Please indicate in your CV:
- Your expected graduation date
- Your GPA
- If you are eligible to work in HK
- When is the earliest time you could start this full time internship
State Street Job ID: 159840
Location: Hong Kong
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Fund Accounting Six Months Internship (July 17 - Jan 18)
Job ID: 159840
Location: China - Hong Kong