SRA International, Inc., A CSRA Company Application Developer (Intern) (DoD CLEARANCE WILL BE REQUIRED) in King George, Virginia
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
No Active Clearance Required
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
• Support many different tasks, including software programming, maintenance, analysis, and user support in the functional areas of training systems, infrastructure and tools development using C/C++, Java, or Ada programming languages along with web technologies.
• Provide technical support to maintain and advance capabilities of Navy computing systems. Tasks include, but are not limited to, application software development, virtualization technologies, hardware, operating systems (Linux, Solaris, HP, VxWorks, etc.), middleware, integration, troubleshooting, maintenance, and research and development for Navy programs (e.g., AEGIS, Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD), etc.), and their supporting systems.
• Assists the project team with gathering requirements from a technical perspective and developing documentation of system specifications. Codes, tests, and debugs computer programs from specifications.
• Assists in designing and implementing new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company.
• Gathers information from users for analysis of technical problem areas and prepares elementary feasibility studies.
As the largest pure-play IT services provider serving the U.S. government sector, CSRA is where you can come to be successful. Join a collaborative team, solving customer issues and accessing an array of resources for your success. Take advantage of tremendous opportunities as you help us chart our path to industry leadership, and tap into our collective 90+ year heritage. With combined FY15 revenues of approximately $5.5 billion and nearly 19,000 employees, CSRA represents the coming together - figuratively and literally - of two outstanding companies: the North American Public Sector business of CSC and SRA. Join us and watch your career take flight.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: HS or equivalent + 2 yrs related experience
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA VA King George - 17021 Combs Dr (VAS043)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
THINK NEXT. NOW.
CSRA is tomorrow’s thinking, today. To “Think Next. Now.” is to imagine a better future and to deliver it, today. For our customers, our partners, and ultimately, all the people our mission touches, CSRA is realizing the promise of technology to change the world through next-generation thinking and meaningful results.
We understand that our customers' missions require new methods and imaginative thinking. We bring together government IT professionals, emerging technologies, and the brightest, cutting-edge advisors in the industry to deliver a broad range of innovative, next-generation IT solutions and professional services to help our customers modernize their legacy systems, protect their networks and assets, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of mission-critical functions for our warfighters and our citizens.
Everywhere you look, CSRA is there. We’re in our nation’s infrastructure, in training and education, in cyber security, in serving veterans who served us—and, so much more. Take some time to learn more about CSRA. You might be surprised to learn how we touch your life.
We are a company of 18,000+ smart, talented individuals, yet we enjoy a start-up culture that inspires us to make a difference while delivering results in this rapidly evolving world. Join our team and use your skills and expertise to support the safety, security, health and well-being of the nation.