Mattel Regional Marketing Placement UK in Kingdom Maidenhead, United Kingdom
THIS IS A YEAR-LONG PLACEMENT, DESIGNED FOR STUDENTS IN THEIR SECOND YEAR OF UNIVERSITY WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A YEAR IN INDUSTRY AS PART OF THEIR DEGREE COURSE.
At Mattel, our vision isInspiring the Wonder of Childhood. We strive to achieve this vision primarily through our creative and enthusiastic employees whoDARE to be innovative, andTHRIVE in a friendly and fast-paced environment. Mattel is committed to developing employees and supporting their career goals, helping themGROW with a host of meaningful experiences and learning opportunities. And by promoting a culture ofBALANCE that emphasizes working passionately and taking time to play often, we are proud of how our employeesLEAD by example in all that they do!
- 25 days annual leave
- Half Day Fridays
- Private Healthcare
- Casual dress code
- Great discount on Toys!
Regional Marketing allows you to get involved in insight and analysis, project and product management and the delivery of strategic plans by working closely with external agencies as well as Global, Regional and Local Marketing teams. In addition to this, this role gives you the amazing opportunity to be actively part of Europe’s largest toy fair.
Main Tasks: Brand*/Product Management Support:*
- Assist in planning and supporting key marketing activities by working with key internal partners and external agencies/Licensors
- Creation of internal presentations to both internal and external partners covering many areas of business
- Assist in briefing and managing the creation of Regional Masters for TV adverts with the external agency.
- Working with Design agency.
- Supporting digital/web updates for relevant brands
- Regular liaison with Local Markets and Global brand teams (GBT)
*Business and Market Analysis:*
- Complete management of Brand/Product tracking
- Support preparation and distribution of Brand Reports for GBT
Evaluate and provide analysis of category and competitor performance using data from relevant data sources. Brand Marketing Team Admin Support:
Complete management of Invoicing and Purchase Order process through Oracle
- Assist in special brand projects where necessary
Support Brand Team in preparation for Nuremberg Toy Fair / BLE Responsible for minimum 2 marketing projects:
These will be determined on start based on business needs, the job holder will have full responsibility for scope and delivery and will be accountability for delivering the agreed project objectives
Experience, Education & Skills
- Computer skills and Microsoft Office applications knowledge
- Organisational awareness
- Strong communicator, in written and verbal communication
- Strong with numbers and analysis
- Time management and co-ordination skills
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and manage expectations
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work closely with others
- Understanding of International Markets is preferred
Apply via our websitewww.mattel.com/careers** with your CV and Covering Letter - include a short paragraph in your Covering Letter on why you believe you would be a great fit for Mattel + our company culture!
ABOUT US Mattel is a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Our mission is to be the recognized leader in play, learning and development worldwide. Mattel’s portfolio of global consumer brands includes American Girl®, Barbie®, Fisher-Price®, Hot Wheels®, Monster High® and Thomas & Friends®, among many others. Mattel also creates a wealth of lines and products made in collaboration with leading entertainment and technology companies. With a global workforce of approximately 31,000 people, Mattel operates in 40 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 nations. Visit us at www.mattel.com/careers, www.facebook.com/MattelCareers or www.twitter.com/mattelrecruiter.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Posting Title: Regional Marketing Placement UK
Requisition Number: 172421
Location: United Kingdom - Maidenhead
Zip Code: SL6 4UB
Job Category: Marketing