UBS Financial Services Internship in Chief Financial Office Advisory Team in Kraków, Poland
Do you have sharp analytic skills? Are you a stickler for getting things right? We are looking for someone like that who can help us to:
– conduct financial analysis to support senior management
– provide analytical support for financial information reporting
– plan, organize, analyze and research specific business solutions and recommendations
– prepare key presentations and financial results for senior colleagues
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working in the Wealth Management CFO team in Zabierzow, Krakow Business Park. Our role is to support the international Zurich-based team, cooperate and participate in their activities managing, preserving and growing the wealth of our clients. Our team provides financial analysis and financial controlling.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance. Your paid internship will last 3-6 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 20-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills:
You don't have to show us previous professional experience, but if you have it, it’s an asset.
– skills and education in financial markets or economics (and you love this stuff)
– a can-do attitude
– a gift for analyzing and solving problems
– a passion for data gathering and information sharing
– good in English, both spoken and written
– skilled in MS Excel and PowerPoint
– motivated, self-directed and driven
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 157898BR
Business Divisions: Corporate Center
Title: Internship in Chief Financial Office Advisory Team
Job Type: Temporary
Country / State: Poland
Function Category: Finance