JetBlue Airways Intern, Brand in Long Island City, New York
This position reports to the Manager, Brand and supports the Brand team, which is responsible for brand management, brand strategy and creative service project management. This position helps to build efficiencies by contributing to company-wide brand resources, assists the Analyst, Brand in project managing creative services and helps manage brand consistency across JetBlue’s channels.
· Support Analyst, Brand with brand training programs for internal workgroups.
· Support internal brand ambassador program and manage events, communication, newsletters etc.
· Support and maintain JetBlue’s digital asset management library.
· Spearhead web QA process to ensure brand and copy style consistency across web and mobile channels.
· Lead change management for policy updates, language updates, logo updates and any other enterprise-wide changes.
· Logo/likeness use approvals for business partners and affiliates.
· Manage sourcing catalog collateral to ensure brand consistency for items being ordered throughout the company.
· Manage JetBlue brand-related orientation collateral.
· Other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, English, Journalism or an associated field
· Strong, proactive communication; ability to manage expectations and time/deadlines
· Disciplined work ethic, extremely detailed oriented and organized
· Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and diplomacy
· Knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office
· Must pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
· Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
Preferred Experience and Qualifications
· Spanish language proficiency
· Two (2) years of related work or extra-curricular experience
· Experience in brand, airline and/or marketing field
· Regular attendance and punctuality
· Potential need to work flexible hours and be available to respond on short-notice
· Well groomed and able to maintain a professional appearance
· When working or traveling on JetBlue flights, and if time permits, all capable crewmembers are asked to assist with light cleaning of the aircraft
· Must be an appropriate organizational fit for the JetBlue culture, that is, exhibit the JetBlue values of Safety, Caring, Integrity, Passion and Fun
· Promote JetBlue’s #1 value of safety as a Safety Ambassador, supporting JetBlue’s Safety Management System (SMS) components, Safety Policy and behavioral standards
· Identify safety concerns, issues, incidents or hazards that should be reported and report them whenever possible and by any means necessary including JetBlue’s confidential reporting systems (Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP) or Safety Action Report(SAR))
· Computer and other office equipment
· Normal Office Environment
· Generally not required, or up to 10 pounds occasionally, 0 pounds frequently. (Sedentary)
Job ID #:32894Location:Long Island City, NY
Area of Interest:MarketingLocation Code:LSC Long Island City SC: Long Island City Support Ctr ( JetBlue )
Employment Status:Intern or Other Job Types
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the crewmember(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Expectations may be subject to change as the needs of the organization change.
JetBlue Airways Corp. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.