Rose International INC Intern in Malvern, Pennsylvania
Position Title: Intern
Position Number: 259452
Location: Malvern, PA
Desired Skill Set:
Accounting, ERP, Financial Analysis, Pricing policies, SAP
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates.”
Job Title: Financial Analyst Intern
Location: Malvern, PA, USA, 19355
Duration: 12 Months
Schedule: Variable, 25 hours per Week
• The position is a great opportunity to demonstrate leadership capabilities while working closely with the MR Controller, marketing team, Division VP, sales team, HQ in Germany, Performance Controlling and Order Administration. The position requires excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and ability to “get it done”. The workload could be cyclical with peaks during quarter and year ends.
• The MR Financial Analyst Intern will support the MR Controller in the following:
• Owning the Margin Analysis calculation for all MR products – working closely with the sales team and Zone Business Managers on the specifics of each deal and the determining the right pricing strategy.
• Monthly tracking of orders, backlog and revenue stream for reporting and forecasting purposes, contribution margin analysis.
• Prepare and analyze monthly and ad-hoc analysis for bookings and margin/unit analysis for billings/bookings.
• Identifying and resolving discrepancies by collaborating with factory, logistics and service.
• Resolving operational issues, as and when required, with pricing administration, central quotes desk, logistics, sales administration, accounting and field offices.
• Excel skills
• Experience with SAP or an equivalent ERP system is strongly preferred.
• Ability to act independently and problem solve complex problems
• Strong communication skills required
• Problem solving skills required
• An understanding of the Client Healthcare landscape, tools and processes is a plus#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.