Cardinal Health Intern: Graduate - Supply Chain in Mansfield, Massachusetts
What Internship contributes to Cardinal Health
Intern is responsible for responding to specific business and functional needs of their respective work group(s) and executing work according to guidance. Employees in this category are assumed to be in a learning or support mode for a temporary period of time.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors degree in related field, preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Effectively applies knowledge of job and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments
- In-depth knowledge in technical or specialty area
- Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems independently
- May modify process to resolve situations
- Works independently within established procedures; may receive general guidance on new assignments
- May provide general guidance or technical assistance to less experienced team members
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.