Honeywell Intern in Morristown, New Jersey
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Join the Product Support Engineering team within Honeywell Aerospace. Responsibilities will include design, analysis, testing, and validation of improvements to the Aircraft Lighting product portfolio. You will be part of a team of engineers driving technical solutions that meet key program milestones and cost
objectives. You will be responsible for root cause analysis of design issues, evaluation of design improvements, analysis of test data, defining solutions, documentation of results, and problem resolution.
Use your engineering knowledge to work on exciting projects which will improve product experience
for internal and external customers.
Broaden and expand your knowledge by learning from highly experienced engineers and participating in challenging assignments.
Execute multiple engineering disciplines to solve complex and ambiguous problems.
40 Technical Problem Solving
20 Hardware Build and Test Execution
20 Technical Documentation
20 Learning new tools
YOU MUST HAVE
- Working towards Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace Engineering.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done
- Apply basic engineering techniques to optimize design of products, parts or processes.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to meet expectations of internal and external customers
- Ability to create specific action plans, prioritize time and resources effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to convey technical ideas and concepts through team discussions, presentations and in writing
- Proactively and clearly communicates important,comprehensive, and specific information that others need
- Must be able to participate in an internship, prior to completing current degree program
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Nonexempt Aerospace Overview | Products
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Job ID: HRD9878
- Category: Engineering
- Location: USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.