Marriott Internship Events Operations in Netherlands, Netherlands
With its many museums, peaceful canals and 17th-century architecture, Amsterdam charms every visitor. In the midst of this splendid city, you'll find the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel.
Our luxury hotel, located across from Leidseplein's fine dining, shopping and entertainment, is a 5-minute walk to many attractions including the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum. In the morning visit the Vondelpark for a relaxing walk or run or go to our on-site 24-hour health club for a great workout.
Our 396 spacious guest rooms have everything you need for business or leisure travel and upscale and casual dining awaits you in our two restaurants where you can grab a burger and beer or Amsterdam's finest steak in town. Our 12 banqueting rooms are equipped with the newest technology; we welcome you to our 'Meetings Imagined'.
''Mentoring today creates leaders tomorrow.''
For the position of Banqueting Trainee at the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel we are looking for a person who enjoys working with people and who has excellent hospitality skills.
During your internship you will:
- Setting up the events rooms
- Serving food and drinks during events
- Prepare and serve during the coffee breaks
- Clean up after the events/coffee breaks
Who are you?
- A student of the hotel school or other relevant education;
- Looking for an internship from February 2018 onwards
- A team player
- Strong organizing skills
- A person with responsibility and passionate about the hospitality industry;
- A social person with great communication skills;
- Fluent in English or Dutch.What do we have to offer?
- Participation in our (class room) training sessions;
- Discount on room rates in all Marriott hotels worldwide for you, your family and friends;
- Discount on Food & Beverage in all Marriott Hotels worldwide;
- Free use of our Health Club;
- Free meals in our Staff Cafeteria;
- Many social- and sport activities with your colleagues.
Are you the perfect fit for the internship position? Please let us know why you want to be part of our team! For more information, take a look out our website:www.marriott.com/careers. Do you have any questions about the internship? Feel free to call Merel Lommers at 31206075594.
Job: Food and Beverage & Culinary
Organization: Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Requisition ID: 17001WSF