State Street Bank & Trust Co. Graduate Non-Summer Intern in New York, New York
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Project Pharos is looking for a Research Intern to assist the Editorial and Risk teams in maintaining quality and daily content creation from September 1, 2017, through May 2018. The candidate must have a passion for news research and analysis and have good communication skills. The intern analyst will work across multiple teams within Pharos, so ability to multitask is essential.
- Assist the editorial and risk teams in conducting company level analysis, database work, and product development support
- Monitor and capture market and economic data for editors to use for daily news curation and macro topic analysis
- Assist the editorial team in designing back testing experiment by capturing and visualizing news data
- Assist editorial, risk, design and product teams with ad-hoc projects when required
- A graduate level student in Business Administration, Finance, Risk or Data Science
- At least 1-year experience in financial research or product management environment
- Ideal candidate should have excellent oral, written, and computer skills, especially Excel
- Willing to work on weekends if necessary
Job Opening ID
State Street Job ID: 167066
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO