Daniel J. Edelman, Inc. Intern in New York, New York
Edelman Intelligence is the strategic research arm of Edelman the worlds largest communications marketing agency where we serve as strategic partners and consultants to a wide range of top-tier clients. Using the power of customized market research, Edelman Intelligence works closely with Edelman teams and clients to optimize their communications and marketing approach every step of the way.
We are seeking a highly motivated, hardworking individual who is interested in learning the ins and outs of market research (both qualitative and quantitative). Candidates must be naturally curious and have a passion for understanding human behavior while becoming an expert with our tools of measurement, customized surveys and communities.
This is a truly unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience and exposure with a cutting-edge, rapidly growing, dynamic team within Edelman. You will be working for high-profile clients, on a broad array of interesting research projects.
- Support Edelman Intelligence analysts on a wide variety of research projects
- Compile, synthesize and analyze research collected from secondary sources
- Quality control measures for survey links and presentation documents
- Assist with report creation (for both qualitative and quantitative research projects), including analysis, data entry, and chart/table creation in Excel/PPT
- Run basic quantitative analyses and be very comfortable working with numbers
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO