IPG IT Intern, PM/BA in New York, New York
The Interpublic Group of Companies is looking for an undergraduate student to join for a 10-12 week full-time internship with the purpose to assist the Corporate IT Sr. Manager in the coordination of the multiple ongoing initiatives.
Responsibilities: Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Primary responsibilities will be to provide assistance in project management planning, tracking and execution for various projects for Corporate IT
- Special assignments will be provided by the Sr. Manager that involves the use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and power points. This role will require organizational, planning and analytical/research type skills
- Provide Business Analysis support for the different applications used by Treasury and Controllers
- Help create user test scripts and user guides for Treasury and Controller applications
- Help document process flows where and as needed for the various internal functions.
This position requires:
- Must have completed at least two years at an accredited four year college/university
- IT background and/or project management experience preferred
- General understanding of the software development lifecycle
- General understanding of the Project Management methodologies
- Computer proficient; Microsoft Office Suite experience required.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Job number: 006664