Constituency Management Group Spring 2017 Public Relations Intern in New York, New York
This is a "hands on" paid PR internship opportunity for Spring 2017 set to begin early to mid-January until early May. In addition to general administration duties, interns assist the account staff in a variety of activities including creating press lists, pitching media, assembling clip reports, event planning & logistics, managing inventory and researching ideas.
* Candidates must be able to work at least 15 hours a week,
* Juniors and Seniors pursuing a degree in communications or a related field are preferred,
* Excellent communication skills,
* Must be able to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines,
* Excellent storytelling, verbal and written communication skills,
* Collaborative spirit,
* Contagious curiosity
*This internship can be taken for college credit
ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.
Employer's Job# 007205
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.