Procter & Gamble Process & Engineering Internship/Thesis (f/m) — Germany in North Rhine Westphalia, Germany
The Thrill of Technology - Find out yourself!
Are you technical and process oriented with initiative and drive to succeed? Are you interested in getting practical experience? This opportunity might be the right one for you...
Internships and Thesis in Germany
at our Process & Engineering Hubs in Euskirchen, Crailsheim and Kronberg.
Process & Engineering Intern:
Our Engineers are responsible for inventing, reapplying and developing technologies, required to support the production process of our world class consumer products and for managing the company‘s billion dollar capital investments.
- concept studies
- development of innovative technologies
- high-end computer simulation
- technical and project management projects, e.g. developing process or innovative packaging equipment solutions, developing automation systems or product models to use for optimization
- Internship and thesis for 3-6 months, typically within 1-2 years nearing the end of studies
- own projects, typically in a multifunctional team, including senior managers
- attractive payment
- practical experience to improve your technical and interpersonal skills
- challenging working environment
- comprehensive Internship Program with individual coaching, feedback and trainings
- activities together with other international interns
Requirements: * minimum 6 semesters in Engineering disciplines such as Electrical, Mechanical, Production, Chemical or Industrial Engineering * superior academic results and compliance with regular period of studies * social engagement * ability to assert oneself, to communicate and to work in a team * very good English skills, German is an asset P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Title: Process & Engineering Internship/Thesis (f/m) — Germany
Location: Germany-North Rhine Westphalia-Euskirchen
Requisition ID: ENG00001944
Other Locations: DE-Baden Württemberg-Crailsheim, DE-Hesse-Kronberg