First Data Intern (Creation of Newsletter/Publishing and Maintenance of Website a Plus) in Omaha, Nebraska
First Data is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology solutions, serving more than six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in 118 countries around the world. Our 23,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 2,300 transactions per second and $1.9 trillion per year. First Data is committed to staying at the forefront of our industry, and we are innovating a wide range of next-generation commerce technology solutions to help our clients better detect fraud, gain insights into consumer spending patterns and build customer loyalty. There are many exciting opportunities for talented individuals who would like to join our team and play a meaningful role in helping us shape the future of global commerce.
First Data’s Product Development, Client Solutions and Technology functions are responsible for innovation and advancement of our technology solutions across all of our client segments, and make a critical contribution to ensuring that First Data retains its position as a leading technology innovator. Our Product Development teams are responsible for end-to-end ownership of the product life cycle. Our Client Solutions teams deliver global solutions and expertise that make commerce possible. Our Technology teams develop a wide range of applications and solutions that enable next-generation commerce and create the infrastructure of the global commerce ecosystem. They also ensure that our data remains secure through their work in cyber-security
Position Description Overview
Create communications for the organization including the newsletter and updating internal website. Project manage the internal activities of the organization as needed.
- Perform assigned duties to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures and standards required for successful performance. May perform duties such as gathering and organizing data to provide information for departmental special projects or reports; assist in preparing written reports; accompany professional level employees on assignments; request or give information and other related duties as assigned. Assignments serve to offer practical experience and broad exposure to the organization. Specific activities vary by assignment.
Scope of Job
Makes decisions within established guidelines regarding planning, organizing and scheduling of work. May have access to confidential information.
Under close supervision, perform entry level professional duties of moderate difficulty providing the opportunity for professional training in various offices
- A wide range of college majors are considered based on specific needs of department such as: Finance, Business Administration, IT, Human Resources, Purchasing, and Communications.
- Knowledge of Organizaton
- Working with Microsoft Office
- Accuracy / Attention to Detail
- Office Administration
- Word Processing Software
- Spreadsheet Software
- Cust Sppt Polics,Stnd & Procs
- HR: Policies, Stnds & Proceds
First Data is an Affirmative Action – Equal Opportunity Employer(Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled/LGBT)
Job: *Business Support
Title: Intern (Creation of Newsletter/Publishing and Maintenance of Website a Plus)
Location: Nebraska-Omaha-Omaha - 6855 Pacific St
Requisition ID: 2094110