SAP Internship: Account Management (M/F) Job in Paris, France
Requisition ID: 148951
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Intern
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
WHO ARE WE?
The story of Multiposting begins in 2008. We started as a start-up and quickly became the European leader in e-recruitment technologies. In just a couple of years, we’ve gained the trust of 1200 companies. We’re proud to work with 34 companies listed on CAC 40 (such as Total, Société Général, Danone, etc.).
In 2015, Multiposting became part of SAP’s journey and objective to strengthen its leadership on the job posting solutions market.
WHAT WILL YOUR JOB LOOK LIKE?
By joining our Customer Retention Engagement team , you will be supporting colleagues that are managing 1200 accounts.
And this is how:
• You will help us monitor and analyze how our clients adopt and use our application at https://www.multiposting.fr/en/products/multiposting
• You will look into the methods we use to manage our global portfolio of customers (yes – you’ll also be a bit of a marketer) and will help the management to optimize them
• You will give a makeover to our commercial PowerPoint presentation
• You will participate in the responses to clients’ requests for proposals as well as in the strategic deals. More specifically, you will coordinate the projects with different involved teams (Support / Product Management / Legal) so as to come up with a solution that will meet the requirements and the given HRIS environment of the client (HRIS – Human Resources Information System)
• You will participate in the meetings and calls with the clients (preparation before the meeting, writing of the meeting’s summary and subsequent follow-up)
• You will help us retain relationships with our 300 accounts by making follow-up phone calls
WHEN CAN YOU START?
• Ideally in July 2017
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• You are a student of business / engineering school and looking for an internship for 6 months
• You’d like to invest your time and energy into strategic tasks that will help you push past your comfort zone and get a good glimpse of the next step where you’d like to take your career
• You know how to work independently & you like being resourceful
• You speak French & English well (both written and oral)
• You have sales in your blood and you’re interested in all things web
WHAT CAN YOU EXPERIENCE WITH US?
• Friendly & positive work environment : We work in an open space. Feel like taking a short break when you’re clocking into your 9 to 5? You can always pop in our garden (#summeriscoming) or practise your Street fighter skills at our DIY arcade machines. Or grab that table tennis racket of yours and show us how it’s done!
• Good mentor : Throughout the entire internship, you’ll be coached by the Team Leader who is very much looking forward to you joining his team =).
• Best tools that help us do our job : a nice PC or Mac Book Air, iPhone, cool cloud applications developed by our parent company SAP and the list goes on and on.
• International exposure : Being part of a software giant makes it easy to interact with colleagues based all around the globe, take the plunge and make the internal move to join them in their location. At the same time, we’re big but we’re small – we’ve kept our start-up spirit that has got us where we are!
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company. SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.