U-Haul Marketing Copywriter Intern in PHOENIX, Arizona
Marketing Copywriter Intern
U-Haul Corporate HeadquartersU-Haul International2727 N Central AvePHOENIX , AZ
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.
Do you have grammar skills that are second to none and a passion for e-commerce? If so, come put your skills to use as a Marketing Copywriter Intern in U-Haul’s Retail Sales department. During your internship you’ll learn the importance of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and how it is effected by your writing, all while gaining the real-world experience of working at the headquarters of an international corporation.
• The Marketing Copywriter Intern will be responsible for writing descriptions and selling points for items that go up on U-Haul’s online store.
• Keyword research to enhance SEO will be extremely important, and the intern will work with our Digital Marketing team to make sure every product is search optimized.
• Other duties will be required by the Retail Sales team as well, such as adding items to the online store, e-commerce research, and participation in meetings.
Many of the required skills can be learned on the job, but prerequisites that candidates must possess in order to be considered include:
• Excellent writing skills(examples or portfolio required).
• Strong communication skills.
• Creative thinking is a must.
• Hard worker; able to work independently.
• Attention to detail.
• Must be at least a Junior level in a four-year University or College.