Dominium Graphic Design Intern in Plymouth, Minnesota
Graphic Design Internship
Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 850 employees. For over 40 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States.
With the distinct view that long-term returns matter, from development to management, the growth-oriented, high-performance culture strives to ensure each of the stakeholders of Dominium are well-served. Dominium employees experience both an engaging place to work and the motivations to contribute to growth, whether in project development, enterprise excellence or in the long-term value of properties well managed. We take pride in maintaining a respectful and fun work atmosphere with superior training programs to foster growth and development.
We are currently seeking a Full-time Graphic Design Intern to work at our corporate office in Plymouth, MN.
The Graphic Design Intern will provide support to the Graphic Designers through tasks including but not limited to:
- Research new and creative marketing products/campaigns
- Responsible for updating workflow on a daily basis to organize and manage projects.
- Create requested projects in a timely manner.
- Attend and participate in team meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Responsible for finishing projects to the satisfaction of the Designer and MA’s, and organize the delivery of these items correctly.
- Administrative and/or any other duties as requested by the Graphic Designer and Marketing team.
- Timely and regular attendance.
- 4-year degree or working towards a 4-year degree in Graphic Design or related field is required.
- Highly organized.
- Portfolio demonstrating a strong sense of the creative process in projects from concept to completion and acute ability to think outside of the box.
- Good time management.
- Experience in the Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and Internet.
- Ability to function in fast pace environment.
- Neat, clean, and processional appearance/dress
Wage: $12.00 per hour
WHAT WE DO HITS HOME
Connect with us on LinkedIn
EEO / Drug Free
Job Title: Graphic Design Intern
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Plymouth, MN