Microsoft Corporation Manager, International, SEO, MSFT Stores in Redmond, Washington
Microsoft Store is the public face of Microsoft, where every individual, community and business can directly experience all that's possible with Microsoft, and we’re looking for the best and brightest talent to tell our story. Are you interested in a career where you can inspire customers and make an impact while building lifelong skills? If so, we’re the place for you! Help connect customers with their passions to achieve more, through our physical and digital retail properties. Microsoft Store includes jobs in physical retail locations, digital property teams and corporate locations.
Microsoft is looking for a smart, self-motivated, creative Director of International SEO to create and execute strategies to drive traffic and revenue for Microsoftstore.com, a $2.5B+ global ecommerce business, reaching consumers in over 200 markets. The candidate will have at least 6 years of hands on experience solving tough enterprise level SEO problems with international footprints, utilizing various reporting and analytical platforms, developing insights with data, and influencing stakeholders in an enterprise environment.
The Manager, International SEO, Microsoft Stores works closely with Marketing teams, Site Operations, Engineering, Paid/SEM teams, Merchandising, Content and Creative teams, and 3rd party vendors to build and sustain a holistic, impactful SEO program that maximizes SEO benefit against business objectives and priorities.
A significant part of the role is to drive:
• An SEO strategy that maximizes traffic and revenue across Microsoft online Store
• Analysis of complex data sets to identify opportunities, forecast results and implement strategies in a cross-functional team.
• Collaboration with business groups to solve technical problems, provide optimization recommendations, and initiate traffic & revenue growth across Microsoft online store.
• Actionable insights that help Microsoft improve efficiency of paid online marketing spend and site operations
• Localization strategies and international vendor management
• Develop and drive the international l SEO strategy for Microsoft Store
• Work with worldwide teams to create locally relevant content
• Distill SEO strategies and ideas and communicate about SEO to international field teams, executive teams, as well as non-subject matter experts
• Leverage SEO data to drive insights across paid marketing and site ops teams to improve efficiency and customer experience
• Work with other business stakeholders to identify KPI’s and be able to interpret success metrics to deliver data driven recommendations
• Communicate SEO performance & network growth based on implemented optimizations through ad-hoc analysis, monthly reports, and executive dashboards; coordinate and lead global calls and presentations with field teams
• Create POVs, best practices, and documentation regarding search as it affects Microsoft online Store traffic, revenue, site performance, industry trends, competitive analysis & insights, audience needs, and content audits
• Stay current on international SEO and search landscape and emerging trends and identify tools and reports to automate processes or deliver more sophisticated analysis
• Manage key international vendor platforms and agencies and budgets
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 6+ years’ experience in Enterprise level international E-commerce SEO with proven ability to drive incremental growth in organic traffic & revenue
• Experience with professional analytics tools and analysis methods, including online marketing conversion attribution
• Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to analyze data and prepare report presentations
• Experience using SEO tools & web publishing platforms, including, but not limited to, rank tracking tools (Moz, SEMRush, Conductor or BrightEdge), Google Search Console, bing WMT, Deepcrawl
• Ability to manage multiple projects with intertwining deadlines while staying focused on the network wide & global business objectives
• Strong search data analysis skills
• A demonstrated track record of increasing rankings, traffic, and revenue while managing and executing SEO strategies and tactics
• Well-versed in online marketing best practices and measurement, including SEM and international localization
• Experience using PowerBi, Adobe, and other analytics & reporting tools
• High-level proficiency with Deepcrawl & Brightedge or similar
• Business & search strategy in online Support, Merchandising
• Expertise in CMS, DAM, and online publishing platforms
• Familiarity with international e-commerce strategy
• Proven experience driving high-volume online search strategy
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.