Amazon.com Internship - Educate Program Coordinator - Amazon Web Services, Korea in Seoul, South Korea
[6-Month Internship based in Seoul] September to March
Amazon is looking for a smart and quick learner as Public Sector Program Coordinator - to join its Public Sector Korea team based in Seoul.
Responsibility of Public Sector Program Coordinator - is to provide support for public sector team in Amazon Web Services Korea. For the enthusiastic, smart, high-energy, people-oriented candidate this internship role will provide an opportunity for mentorship and growth. It is an exciting, driving job for the motivated individual.
Key Responsibilities for Public Sector Account Coordinator -
• Support AWS Educate program activities and internal management process
• Localization of AWS Educate program collaterals
• Assist in managing prospect customers
• Manage sales and customer information by using CRM System
• Develop, write and edit program & marketing collaterals
• Conduct market/industry research
• Outbound customer call for marketing and training programs
• Working towards Bachelors who can work full time for 6 months (Current undergraduate students only are eligible to apply)
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
• Great team player to work with others as a team
• Self-motivated to work proactively on tasks.
• Keen to work with Amazon Web Services.
• Fluent in Japanese and English both verbally and written.
• Proficient in MS-office, documentation skill
* For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit AMAZON Web Services*
AMZR Req ID: 559411
External Company URL: www.amazon.com