Sabre Sr. Financial Analyst - 2018 Summer Intern in Southlake, Texas
Req ID: 16461
Job Family: Finance/Accounting
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
Our Financial Analyst interns will be responsible for conducting and documenting complex financial analysis projects using differing technologies and systems, predominately in one functional business area.
• The person selected will be given executive level exposure (at the VP and SVP level) and a platform to make an immediate impact within the Financial Planning and Analysis organization.
• Conducts and documents complex financial analysis projects and performs financial analysis functions such as planning, spending and forecast analysis.
• Performs competitive analysis, investment analysis, contract evaluation, product/service agreement analysis and prioritization.
• Analyzes requirements and assists with building business cases for new investment opportunities and prepares proposals to support and drive business decisions.
• Analyzes internal and external information using data manipulation, correlation and statistical analysis.
• Supports leadership with financial analysis and modeling as needed to support target achievements.
The ideal candidate will be pursuing an MBA with a graduation date between August 2018 and June 2019.
Ideal Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities include:
• Experience with Financial Analysis is required
• Advanced experience in MS Word and Excel are required
• Experience with database applications skills are a plus (SQL, Data warehouse, etc.)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
• Ability to successfully partner with senior stakeholders from various parts of the organization and drive successful outcomes
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
At Sabre, we are fortunate to have the resources of a large company paired with the culture of a startup. Our company culture includes casual work environments, employee amenities, flexible work arrangements, and exceptional learning opportunities. And, you will be surrounded by intelligent team members who you will be proud to call your peers.
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Employee Relations Department at email@example.com
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW at http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Stay connected with Sabre Careers