Amazon.com Software Developer Engineer - Internships Madrid in Spain
Do you want take ownership on projects utilizing cutting edge technology, solve new problems that didn’t exist before, and have the ability to see the impact of your work?
Amazon is growing, and we need Software Development Engineers (SDEs) who are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done! SDEs at Amazon work on real world problems on a global scale. They own their systems end to end and help build our technology which impacts hundreds of millions of customers around the world.
As an SDE at Amazon, you can expect to design flexible, scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming. Potential applications include machine learning systems for a wide variety of applications such as catalog enrichment, forecasting, and deep learning; UI and UX enhancements to improve our customers' website and mobile experience; high-availability back-end platforms and services for managing inventory and sales for our subsidiary businesses; and many other architectures and services (such as Hadoop / Map Reduce, distributed systems, big data analysis, and other application platforms) to support the business needs. Joining Amazon in Spain gives you the opportunity to work on a development team in one of our fast-growing engineering organizations. All Amazon engineering in Spain is currently based in downtown Madrid.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
· Pursuing or have received Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline
· Programming experience in at least one of the following languages: Java, C++, C
· Strong object-oriented design and coding skills (Java and/or C++/C) with experience in UNIX/Linux or Windows environments
· Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
· Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
· Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Work well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
· Previous technical internship(s) preferred
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN ENGLISH.
AMZR Req ID: 562608
of Openings: 1
External Company URL: www.amazon.com