J&J Family of Companies Autumn Internship in India
Opportunities for Autumn internship positions within Johnson & Johnson operating companies
Our internship assignments are non-rotational and typically last between 8 to 12 weeks. This formal and structured professional practicum may include pre-assigned projects and other departmental responsibilities in Marketing, Sales, or Supply Chain and Operations. Interns report to management supervisors and have opportunities to present key project findings and recommendations to business leaders. These and many other program features are collectively designed to provide a great experience that challenges and develops students personally and professionally.
Individuals hired can expect to:
· Join an energetic, fast-growing business in Asia Pacific
· Interact with a diverse international & cross functional group of colleagues
· Contribute to significant projects in a meaningful way
· Be part of a high performing, challenging environment
We operate in three Business Segments
Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, diagnostics, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
The Pharmaceutical segment of Johnson & Johnson invested $5.3 billion in 2012 on research & development. The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including oncology (e.g., multiple myeloma and prostate cancer), immunology (e.g., rheumatoid arthritis, irritable bowel disease and psoriasis), neuroscience (e.g., schizophrenia, dementia and pain), infectious disease (e.g., HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C and tuberculosis), and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases (e.g., diabetes). Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop sustainable, integrated healthcare solutions by working side-by-side with healthcare stakeholders, based on partnerships of trust and transparency.
Our Consumer segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women’s health care fields, as well as nutritional and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products, and wellness and prevention platforms.
We welcome the opportunity to share how our small-company environments, combined with our big-company impact, can open the door to a world of career opportunities for you!
We are calling applications for
Supply Chain (across sectors)
Candidates for the 2017 must be:
1) To be considered for internship positions, applicants must be in their first year of either a full-time MBA, Master’s, or PhD degree program and will be graduating after September 2017
2) Available full-time for a period of at least 8 - 12 weeks between April and October 2017
2) Fluent in English and the language of the country where the internship assignment is located
3) Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship) in the country where the internship assignment is located
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)