Volvo Group HR Administration - Internship in Wrocław, Poland
Volvo Group HR is looking for a candidate for HR Administration - Internship
Are you starting your career?
Do you want to prove your skills acquired while studying?
Are you eager to discover how HR Administration in 21st century company works?
Do you recognize yourself as an engaged team player with great self-organization skills?
Are you ready to become a part of an international company whose mission is to drive prosperity through transport solutions?
If you have answered “yes” to the above questions, we have an excellent opportunity to join Volvo as HR Administration Intern.
We want to strengthen our great team of committed individuals who are in charge of:
• Providing a variety of HR administrative services for Volvo Group companies
• Being of assistance for stakeholders (managers, HRBPs, HR functions) in HR administration matters
• Verifying and entering data into HR systems
• Collaborating with cross-functional HR and IT teams to ensure proper information flow
• Contributing to internal processes with Volvo’s best practices in mind
• Securing confidentiality of processed HR data
We would like you to contribute with the following:
• Good knowledge of written and spoken English
• Readiness to work 20 hours a week (flexible schedule is possible)
• Curiosity, proactive approach and engagement
• Attention to detail
• Customer focus, because we make our customers win
• Ability to work under pressure of time
• Interest in HR Administration field
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Sense of humor and genuine understanding of how important it is to have fun at work!
• Paid internship in Volvo, HR Services, Shared Service Center providing HR administration for Sweden and USA – 3 months
• Possibility to learn various administrative processes in a modern company
• Flexibility in combining your university and work schedule
• Being a real part of the team of great colleagues!
What makes us special?
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture focused on the individual
• Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
• Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
• International projects with companies’ with a certain recognition on the market
• Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
• Friendly workspace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure areas (football, basketball, tennis)
• Possibility to grow and develop skills with our Volvo Group University
• Personalized onboarding
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people to meet the Group’s business needs, and by delivering training and development through Volvo Group University and HR administration and support through HR Services. With Volvo Group Human Resources you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Auto req ID
Travel Required (Maximum)
Last application date
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer E.O.E/M/F/Disability/Veteran