Ingersoll Rand Business Systems Analyst Intern in LA CROSSE, Wisconsin
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/ .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
This position is located in La Crosse, Wisconsin. Qualified candidates must currently reside in the La Crosse area in order to be considered, as internship requires year-round availability while attending school full time.
Work within the business operations support team to assist our field organization in process/application support of multiple business systems and processes. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Log in and respond to support calls.
- Troubleshoot/resolve transaction issues and coach user on appropriate process tasks and system functionality available to achieve their objectives.
- Identify process and application problems and provide resolutions.
- Observe and document malfunctioning software.
- Create user guide documentation and update existing process documentation.
- Participate in user acceptance testing for application deployment.
- Lead and/or assist with project work within business operations support.
- Complete application setups.
- Must be a full-time student in a 2-year accounting, finance, management information systems, business administration, computer science, or related program OR a junior or senior in a bachelor's degree program in accounting, finance, management information systems, business administration, computer science, or related discipline. Ideal candidate will be graduating after May 2019.
- Business system experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Must be able to work well and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills and ability to work in a team environment required.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Strong customer service skills required.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: LA CROSSE-Wisconsin
Shift: Day Job
Type: Internship / Co-Op
Posting: Mar 13, 2018, 9:29:04 AM