General Electric Intern - PK AirFinance in Singapore, Singapore
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
A two-month summer internship for a 2nd/3rd year college student. The individual will be responsible for providing marketing, pricing, investor and data base support for the Singapore based marketing and syndication team of the aircraft finance team at PK AirFinance (a division of GECAS).
• Work to support the team on all aspects of aircraft financing transactions
• Assistance in pricing and term sheet preparation
• Helping to prepare financing marketing pitches for airline/investor customer meetings.
• Helping to prepare investor books and capital markets opinions for syndication of aircraft loans and financing leases
• Updating existing and potential customer and investor data bases
• Research into market dynamics and competitive landscape in respect of airline financings
• Support the team in all aspects of execution
• Minimum 2 years of undergraduate degree (BA or BSc equivalent)
• Good knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
• International background with an ability to work with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and across different geographic regions
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Knowledge of a second language helpful
Locations: Singapore; Singapore